Auto accept PR 7 Do follow Blog High PR Pages Explored-Tutorial
W3C validate blogger XHTML template~Must Read | | | Complete SEO Guide Step by Step | | | My Huge Dofollow Blogs List
Google Groups

Subscribe to our Newsletter to GET SEO Tools, Backlink Resources, SEO E-books , Make Money Online and Make Money Blogging Guides delivered to your mail box Absolutely FREE!!!

Hot!!! Get Complete Email Marketing Course "How to start from Scratch and earn like a pro". Guide will be delevered to your mailbox within 24 hours of your subscription

Email:
ProSEOexpert

Nov 21, 2011

Pin It

Auto accept PR 7 Do follow Blog High PR Pages Explored-Tutorial

Hi guys..
Today I am here with a big bang with an autoaccept PR7 dofollow blog. I am going to explain you a full tutorial to explore all the high pr pages of this blog.


Before we start I assume  that you have read finding high pagerank dofollow pages .
Tools Required:


Now we will explore all the high pr pages using some simple techniques.
So the tutorial starts here.


  1. Go to www.topo.com .
  2. Create an account, in your profile fill your data, you will see that there you can add your website link at two places and the bonus point is that after next pr update that profile page will reach pr6 damm surely.
  3. So you have now seccured two pr6 backlinks to your website.
  4.  Now we are going to explore all the high pr pages of the blog www.topo.com with some simple techniques.
  5. Just go to Google  , in search setting select 100 results per page  click on save settings and return to search
  6. In google search for the queries one by one
1. site:topo.com/trips/
2. site:topo.com/photos/
 Now by considering there two search queries follow the tutorial given here

Conclusion:
After exploring all the high pr pages of  www.topo.com comment on the posts and get high pr backlinks.
After having this task completed I assure you that if your blog holds pagerank less than pr3 then it will be  awarded with higher pagerank upto pr3 in next google pagerank update.

But remember dont cross the faint line between building backinks and spamming ,because google just hates spam.
 
What next ?
Next post wil be "The full tutorial to get link juice from 100's of PR8 pages with little work".

Stay tuned for more.. 

48 comments :

Alfajri said...

nice info, thx

Ritesh Warke said...

@fazrix, you are wellcome :)

Harish Nimg said...

Hey nice blog...
Looks like you are providing lot of practical knowledge about SEO..
I am following you...

Ritesh Warke said...

@Harish, I am glad to hear that:)

john said...

Great article of seo,
I appreciate your working.
chino hills weight loss

Ritesh Warke said...

@John,
I am very glad that you liked it,
thanks for appritiating :)

anni said...

Thanks a lot..It was very helpful for me..I would like to follow it for next blogs..

Ritesh Warke said...

@Anni, you are wellcome :)

Abu Monsur said...

A really great post,did you publish "The full tutorial to get linkjuice from 100's of PR8 pages with little work".?

Bookamark Dofollow said...

Wow..thanks freind..

HD Movies Online said...

Well, thanks a lot admin for sharing such a nice high page rank auto link building tip with us, please keep sharing..

santaz said...

Hello, Great article! This is my first time i visit here. I discovered sbo numerous fascinating stuff in your weblog.

transportation car said...

Hi you are doing a great job. i was looking for this information. i found it on your page its really amazing. I like that information. I am sure that these are your own views. They are really awesome. You are really fantastic. Thanks Why didn’t I think about this? I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog. By : car transportation service

spassurance said...

Wow, Such a nice blog. Your blog provide best information about seo. Thanks for sharing best Do follow blog list.

Web Application Development Services

robertsoncoatings said...

Such a nice blog. Looks like you are providing lot of practical knowledge about SEO.

Ritesh Warke said...

@Robert and zzee, Thanks :)

@Abu Monsur, Not really but posted a similar article to get lot of linkjuice from youtube.

breast augmentation said...

This kind of good blog. Seems like you're having thousand practical knowledge of Search engine optimizing.

Ritesh Warke said...

@Sujit, thanks for the words of appritiation. :)

japh said...

thanks so much. more please...

Unknown said...

thanks for information dude :)

Simi Yadav said...

Hello...
your post is very helpful for us.
Thanks for the post###
We are provide india tour and travel packages.

Dale Smith said...

Very Intresting Information this blog ...........Search Engine Optimization uk

Syed Shah said...

hmmm.good list..and iam going to bookmark this..thanks for posting.check my blog too newsboxblog.blogspot hope you like it cause it ontains interesting adn techno news.

Taherul said...

nice posting...

SPORTS CENTER

Shopy Business said...

thanks very interesting blog thanks sharing this information :)

sheraz said...

Thanks, yes dumblittleman is a great site and brilliant source for good backlinks. The site is well moderated, so spam is killed instantly. Leaving us lovely backlink builders with some quality links.
best usmle course

Digital Workers said...

As many as I am running through internet traffic, learning step by step. Now I got another nice information. I started follow the instructions 100%. I hope I will be done to make proper utilize "Auto accept PR 7 Do follow Blog High PR Pages Explored-Tutorial" . Thanks for such a nice shearing.comforter sets

Anonymous said...

very amazing information. Thanks for sharing.
Auto Repair Schertz

Prashant said...

Wow... Nice one mate. :) Thanks for sharing

best smartphone

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing nice tips which are fully helping in our work and to promote my blog
http://grinepk.blogspot.com/

Toperz team said...

You wrote really interesting article i bookmarked this it tell great things i never thought i would find like this on web
there are times when u suddenly get emails of posts which were made more than a year back but now blog like this help.
handling a blog is great art job & passion you done it thanks 4 sharing
Top 10 Lists

Unknown said...

Very Intresting Information this blog http://sahidsarowar.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you so much and my blog will soon 1 pr :p

Funding Grants said...

Thanks a lot for the amazing list.

Auto Insurance said...

Excellent Blog Thanks for all the Tips!

BUY SUPPLEMENTS ONLINE said...

I am happy to find this very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content.

Tutorial said...

This is so essential article. I like it.
Thanks
by
Tutorial Hut.

sha said...

thank you for the post

tamilsiukathaigal said...

Thanks.. Great info for promote my site..

SSTech said...

Thanks You help me too much.

GoSchutzpaket said...

thnaks very much, will use your great tip for my website promotion. thanks again

Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai said...

Thanks for the Your blog provide best information about seo and Thanks for sharing best Do follow blog list...,.,.,

Nazia shah said...

thank you to share, its really helpful for me and i am going to apply your tips on my blog...

nazia shah

Blogger Klaten said...

thanks,, helpful me
:)

suzuki semarang said...

thanks i will follow for your information, thank you

Alex said...

Thanks for the great tips Ritesh :)

anshuman said...

thnx nice share to us..
really helpful ritesh

Barik said...

Your post is really good.I try to follow for your information,
Thanks

Post a Comment

1. Feel free to share your opinion with us.
2. Spam = Trash
3. Use your real name and we don't mind giving you backlink.

Regards
Ritesh Warke