Feed could not be found at - Blogger Problem Fixed
W3C validate blogger XHTML template~Must Read | | | Complete SEO Guide Step by Step | | | My Huge Dofollow Blogs List
Google Groups

Subscribe to our Newsletter to GET SEO Tools, Backlink Resources, SEO E-books , Make Money Online and Make Money Blogging Guides delivered to your mail box Absolutely FREE!!!

Hot!!! Get Complete Email Marketing Course "How to start from Scratch and earn like a pro". Guide will be delevered to your mailbox within 24 hours of your subscription

Email:
ProSEOexpert

Dec 12, 2011

Pin It

Feed could not be found at - Blogger Problem Fixed

From past few days I was experiencing a problem with my blogger blog. My problem actually was when ever I tried to post a comment in a commentluv blog I used to get error as shown in bellow screen shot

I tried extremely hard to find solution of this problem over internet , also tried many help forums but no use.
Today at night when I was playing with my post and comment feeds I found that my post feeds were not redirecting towards my feedburner feeds and this problem just stucked in my mind, and I found the silly but working solution of this problem.


How to fix Feed could not be found at Error in blogger:


Just follow the simple steps bellow

1. Login to your blogger account. then click on settings in dashboard, click on site feed.
2. check that you have entered your correct feedburner feeds url in Post Feed Redirect URL slot.
3. In my case I missed http://

After correcting url as shown in image bellow,

The problem got solved, as you can see in bellow image.

Though the above error was very silly, but when everything goes wrong  sometimes such error occurs, Just search in google you will find this question everywhere unanswered. :)

5 comments :

Brian said...

thats fun!

SEO Company In India said...

gud.

Umeza said...

Thanks for the sbo information, I really enjoyed the post.

spassurance said...

Thanks for sharing best info about Feedburner. I like your post.

Web Application Development Services

Blogger Whale said...

I too had a similar problem.Was using the default xml feed in blogger.Changed it to feedburner and the problem was solved.

Post a Comment

1. Feel free to share your opinion with us.
2. Spam = Trash
3. Use your real name and we don't mind giving you backlink.

Regards
Ritesh Warke